ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4797-0499
RESEARCH ID: www.researcherid.com/rid/J-2513-2014
- 2014 – Graduated in Environmental Health – ESTeSL
Atividades anteriores e situação atual
- 09-05-2013 – Atual
Scientific collaboration with Environmental Health RG, Lisbon School of Health Technology - Polytechnique Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- 01-09-2014 – Atual
Environmental health technician in Resiquímica, Resinas Químicas S.A. – Product Safety consultant
- 23-09-2013 a 18-12-2014
Academic Internship in Resiquimica, Resinas Químicas S.A - Department of Environment Product Safety
- 17-02-2013 a 31-07-2014
Academic Internship in the field of microbiology and chemistry at the Campus Tecnológico e Nuclear - Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Participation in the organization in the National Meeting of Students for Environmental Health 2012;
- Participation in the organization in the International Congress on Environmental Health 2012.
Participação em projectos
- EFICARE: Model for the functional efficiency monitorization in health units, QREN - National Strategic Reference Framework, R&D Project for companies in co-promotion n.º 30399, 2013-2015.
- IAEA Coordinated Research Project CRP D6-RC-1163.2:16281 "Ionization radiation treatment of fruits and vegetables for immuno-compromised patients – feasibility study”, 2011-2014.
- PRODER nº 53515 - AROMAP and FCT/RECI/AAG-TEC/0400/2012
Not Funding Projects
- Study of gamma radiation effects on microbial inactivation of different medicinal plants – February of 2014 - Currently
- Study of exposure to particulate and fungi (and its metabolites) in Cork industry - October of 2013 - Currently
- Study of exposure to particulate and fungi (and its metabolites) in Water Treatment Stations in Waste Treatment Stations - January of 2013 - Currently
Artigos em revistas de circulação internacional com arbitragem científica
- Viegas C, Dias R, Quintal Gomes A, Meneses M, Sabino R, Viegas S. Aspergillus flavus Contamination in Two Portuguese Wastewater Treatment Plants. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. 2014, 77:796–805.
- DOI: 10.1080/15287394.2014.909300
- T. Faria, M. Meneses, S. Cabo Verde, C. Viegas, M. Almeida-Silva (2014) Microbiological Contamination Assessment in Settle Dust: Case-Study in Elderly Homes, Trends in Environmental Microbiology for Public Health (TEMPH 2014), 18-21 September, Lisboa, Portugal.
Comunicações em painel
AS AUTHOR AND SPEAKER
- Viegas C, Dos Santos M, Meneses M, Faria T. Exposure to fungi in cork industry – case study, 3rd International Congress on Environmental Health - ICEH2014, Porto – Portugal, 24-26 September 2014.
- Viegas C, Brandão J, Meneses M, Sabino R, Verísimo C. Fungal contamination of sandpits from recreational parks. 3rd International Congress on Environmental Health – ICEH 2014, Porto – Portugal, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- Meneses M, Madureira J, Melo R, Antonio A, Cabo Verde S. Gamma irradiation effects on microbial inactivation and antioxidant activity of Melissa officinalis. 3rd International Congress on Environmental Health – ICEH 2014, Porto – Portugal, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- Meneses M, Antonio A, Cabo Verde S. Gamma radiation effects on microbial inactivation of two medicinal plants. Trends in Environmental Mycology For Public Health – TEMPH 2014, Lisbon – Portugal, de 18 - 21 September 2014.
- Guerreiro D, Silva T, Meneses M, Madureira J, Melo R, Cabo Verde S, Margaça F. Gamma radiation effects on microbial inactivation and antioxidant activity of cherry tomatões. International Symposium on Food Safety and Quality: Applications of Nuclear and Related Techniques, Vienna - Austria, 10 - 13 November 2014.
- Cabo Verde S, Almeida S, Matos J, Guerreiro D, Meneses M, Faria T, Botelho D, Viegas C, Dos Santos M. Microbiological assessment of Indoor Air Quality in different Hospital sites. Trends in Environmental Mycology for Public Health – TEMPH 2014, Lisbon – Portugal, de 18 - 21 September 2014.
- Viegas C, Carolino E, Dias R, Faria T, Meneses M, Viegas S. Efficiency of cleaning procedures in reducing fungal contamination in one waste-sorting plant. The 8th International Symposium on Modern Principles for Air Monitoring and Biomonitoring, Marselha – France, 15 -19 June 2014.
- Viegas C, Dias R, Godinho D, Gomes A, Meneses M, Sabino R, Viegas S. Aspergillus flavus contamination in 2 waste water treatment plants: an occupational treat. 2nd International Conference on Occupational & Environmental Toxicology, Porto – Portugal, 16 - 17 de September 2013.